TopSurfing makes every effort to produce boards to the TOP quality and standards in the industry. We do quality checks in our factory in an effort to guarantee each board’s quality before shipping to customer. Because of the nature of paddle boarding we cannot warranty the performance of any board or shape for individual riders and varying levels of skills and abilities. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee against damage or breakage and cannot protect or warranty against circumstances outside of our control.
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Applies to TopSurfing handcrafted Epoxy Boards
For the original purchaser (“Consumer”), TopSurfing provides a limited 90-day warranty from date of shipment arrival at Port of discharge against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- 1.Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- 2.Board was damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- 3.Board was damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, any party other than TopSurfing.
- 4.Board damaged by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- 5.Board that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- 6.Board designated as Prototypes.
- 7.Board sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
- 8.Board determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- 9.Board that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- 10.Board used for commercial or rental purposes.
- 11.Cosmetic flaws or colors may vary from those shown. Cosmetic flaws or variations in color are not covered by warranty.
- 12.Use in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- 13.Failure to comply with pressure recommendations, assembly / disassembly and handling procedures.
- 14.Does not cover any puncture, cut or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to TopSurfing paddle boards. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. TopSurfing’s aggregate liability shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer’s original purchase price paid for the defective product. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to any country, state, or provincial law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.